Competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: gypsy50s trading as Pure And Simple Mortgages Pty. Ltd. whose registered office is at 18 Chambers Crescent, Malak, NT 0812.
2. Employees and contracted workers of gypsy50s or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. The prize is a USD500 travel voucher. gypsy50s, its management, staff and directors are not liable for any expense involved in currency exchange, booking fees, spending money, miscellaneous expenses or additional charges
4. The campaign closing date for entry will be March 25th 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: You gain one entry into the draw upon becoming a member upon launch of the website. One entry per membership. Each free membership and each paid membership gains one entry into the draw during the promotion period.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No alternative to the prize as stated will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize supplied cannot be sold or redeemed for cash.
10. Winner will be chosen through a random draw and will be emailed before an announcement is made on www.gypsy50s.com and through its social media platforms on facebook, twitter and instagram.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days the competition draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner about delivery method of the prize.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor’s use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUSTRALIAN] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [AUSTRALIAN] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Australia].
19.The competition draw will take place on 26th March 2017 at 18 Chambers Crescent, Malak, NT 0812.
20. In the event that the winner has not claimed their prize within 28 days of the prize draw taking place, the promoter reserves the right to complete the draw again and appoint a new winner.
21.Release: By receipt of any prize, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize.
22. Limitations of Liability: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion.