ELIGIBILITY and REGISTRATION
Membership and access to gypsy50s is limited to people aged 50 and over. The service cannot be used if you are aged under 50 years (unless travelling with a registered 50+ member, see FAQs) or you are not able to form legally binding contracts on your own behalf, or if your membership has been suspended by gypsy50s.
YOUR DEALINGS WITH OTHER MEMBERS
gypsy50s provides a means of connecting members for the purpose of getting to know each other, communicating, organising travel, stays or activities. Members hold sole responsibility for any interactions with other members whether they are individuals or organisations. gypsy50s has no responsibility or liability for interactions of any kind between members, whether individual people or organisations and makes no representations or warranties to these interactions.
We cannot and do not confirm all information supplied by members. We will verify member name, age and address supplied by accepted means of photo identification. Your safety is important and we urge members to use judgement and common sense when making arrangements for travel, accommodation or other activities.
If you interact with anyone through our services who you feel is acting or has acted inappropriately, including but not limited to offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behaviour, who steals from you or engages in any other disturbing conduct, we strongly encourage you to immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and to us by contacting us using the gypsy50s Help Centre mailto:email@example.com. Please note that while we encourage you to report misconduct, we are not responsible or liable for our members’ actions, and we are not obligated to take any action.
In rare circumstances, when we feel it is necessary to protect the safety or the well-being of the gypsy50s community, we will remove a member’s account from our services. We don’t take this decision lightly, but it is sometimes required.
gypsy50s will not tolerate any form of discrimination among its members. You are solely responsible for any content that you submit, post or transmit via our Services. You agree not to:
- use our services in violation of any law or regulation, including promoting or encouraging any illegal activity;
- infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- use our services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other members from fully enjoying our services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our services in any manner;
- use our services in connection with the distribution of spam (which we define as unsolicited bulk e-mail or any other unsolicited messages of a commercial, religious, romantic, political or other nature not within the intended purposes of our services);
- intimidate, threaten, stalk or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to any other gypsy50s member;
- collect or store any information about any other member other than as permitted on our services;
- use our services for any commercial purpose whatsoever, unless with prior written consent from gypsy50s;
- register for more than one member account;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity, whether by providing or omitting to provide information;
- circumvent or attempt to defeat any security or verification measure relating to use of our services;
- hold yourself out as an agent, representative, employee or affiliate of gypsy50s, including but not limited to when you host an event for other gypsy50s members or sign up to be a gypsy50s Ambassador;
- or assist any third party in doing any of the above mentioned.
You are the sole owner of any and all content you submit to gypsy50s website. We will never sell or profit from your content without your expressed permission. We may share your content within the gypsy50s community and related social media if we feel it embodies the gypsy50s traveller spirit.
As we consider you the owner of you own content, you will only have to contact us to have it removed. If you come across content from another member that you feel breaches the spirit of gypsy50s please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can investigate.
We reserve the right to remove any content from the site that we deem to be in breach of our terms of service, or for any other reason it is deemed not appropriate.
DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICES
We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our services.
gypsy50s…transforming the way you travel!!!